Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Monday, February 25, 2013
Welcome to Enjoy the Process, where I endeavor to share my story ~
First & foremost, I'm a Jesus-girl, a sinner saved by grace, walking everyday by His empowerment! I'm married to the Man of my dreams - literally, and together, we are raising two teenagers.
My life is all about Living well, Laughing often, & Loving much, so that is what I share. Things like...
- our gluten-free
dietlifestyle, including recipes and links I find helpful...
- our teen-raising challenges and triumphs (as much as I can post without embarrassing them)...
- our marriage and parenting successes and not-so-successes...
- the insights that the Lord is sharing with me...
Bottom line? I have a heart to share my story in the hope of encouraging & moving others forward in theirs.
A Few Random Facts about me...
1. I had a dream about my wedding and the groom even before we were dating.
2. I am a Guillain-Barre miracle recovery story.
3. Purple is my favorite color.
4. I work part-time for our church doing everything from weekly bulletins to social-media.
5. I have a love/hate relationship with Apple i-products.
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Friday, February 15, 2013
Monday, February 11, 2013
Thank you sweetheart for 18 unforgettable years!
There have certainly been ups and downs,
but through it all, God has been faithful
and we have grown!
I cannot imagine my days without you!
I love you more than I did on that sunny/blizzarding day back in 1995!