Home Me & MineRecipesBlog RollBook List

Monday, February 25, 2013

About Me Page...

Welcome to Enjoy the Process, where I endeavor to share my story ~ 

First & foremost, I'm a Jesus-girl, a sinner saved by grace, walking everyday by His empowerment!  I'm married to the Man of my dreams - literally, and together, we are raising two teenagers.
My life is all about Living well, Laughing often, & Loving much, so that is what I share.  Things like...
  • our gluten-free diet lifestyle, including recipes and links I find helpful...
  • our teen-raising challenges and triumphs (as much as I can post without embarrassing them)...
  • our marriage and parenting successes and not-so-successes...
  • the insights that the Lord is sharing with me...
Bottom line?  I have a heart to share my story in the hope of encouraging & moving others forward in theirs.

A Few Random Facts about me...
1.  I had a dream about my wedding and the groom even before we were dating.
2.  I am a Guillain-Barre miracle recovery story.
3.  Purple is my favorite color.
4.  I work part-time for our church doing everything from weekly bulletins to social-media.
5.  I have a love/hate relationship with Apple i-products.



Photobucket

No comments: