Home Me & MineRecipesBlog RollBook List

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Five Things Happening Right Now...

Here's a five things that are happening right now....


**The business is booming, which is good.  It means Hubs is very busy, but also very happy!

**Both kids are running at full throttle all. the. time.  Which means we spend an inordinate amount of time in the car.  Thank goodness we like our vehicles.  Baseball hasn't even started yet either...oi!

**Actually, I just filled out the family calendar with the events I am aware of through the end of June (when both kids are done with school) and Lord have mercy, it's about to get CRAZY up in here!!

Declareconference.com
**I just bought my first ticket to a Women's / blogging conference!!  WooHoo!!!  I'll be heading to the Declare Conference at the beginning of August, and I'm terribly excited.  and nervous.  and excited.  
I know virtually no one, well except the ones I know virtually, so this is going to a stretch for this quiet, introvert.  But I'm going to get everything I can out of it.  Advice on preparation? Anyone?


**I'm reading It Starts with Food.  It's enlightening and scary what we put into our bodies on a daily basis.  i was in the grocery store yesterday and though I am only on chapter five or something of the book, I find myself reading more labels and wondering what some of those additives really are...
I'm seriously contemplating doing the Whole 30 elimination diet.  I really think that I need a "reset" in my system.  The headaches are back regularly now, and I just feel icky overall.



Okay, so that was kind of a stream of consciousness kind of thing.  
But hey, at least I wrote something... 
What is going on in your world?  
Photobucket

No comments: