Home Me & MineRecipesBlog RollBook List

Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Coolest Idea

I sat down one day not too long ago and trolled through pages and pages of Etsy items.  I had an idea and I wanted to see if anyone had it.  Low and behold after dozens of pages, I landed on Rachel's Etsy Page.  I emailed back and forth with her (she was wonderful!) and these are what we came up with – I provided the photos and she the creativity!
For my Mom’s birthday we she created this….
Mom Pendant web wm

These photos were all taken in May and they are all her grandkids – Dollie (14), Drummer (12), Baby Ellie (first ultrasound).  Cute huh?
Then, Rachel created one of just Baby Ellie which I gave to SIL.
Tara Pendant web wm

Then of course Rachel pulled out Drummer and Dollie and put them on a single pendant and I just couldn’t resist!!!
My Pendant web wm

Are those just the cutest pendants ever?  I just love them!
What cool things have you found on Etsy?  Do you have an Etsy page?

1 comment:

Tara said...

I love these!!! A friend of mine suggested Etsy to me several months ago for unique and hard to find wedding "stuff" and I've been addicted since! Even when not buying, I just love to see the cool things that people come up with. I'm actually contemplating my own Etsy shop...we shall see. :-)