Home Me & MineRecipesBlog RollBook List

Friday, June 1, 2012

My Return to Blogging...

After a rather lengthy hiatus from blogging, I am returning to my little space in the blogosphere with a new perspective for sharing all that the Lord has been and continues to do.

I named my blog "Enjoying the Process."  That was because I often find myself saying the phrase "what a process". 

What I didn't realize at the time was that God was really speaking to me through that...through my own words (often times spoken in frustration).  We really do frame our world with our words don't we?
"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it." (Chuck Swindoll). 
That 90% is the process.  That's the part that is really up to us...how we react to life.

Enjoy = to have a good time; to have for one's use, benefit or lot; to take pleasure or satisfaction in.


Process = something going on; a natural phenomenon marked by gradual changes that lead toward a particular result


Enjoying the process (my definition) = to take pleasure in the gradual changes that lead toward a particular result - l.i.f.e.

That's how I want to live my life.  Actually taking pleasure in the everyday stuff.  And that my friend is the kind of stuff I want to share.  Those changes.  Those responses.  My hope is that by documenting what is going on in my life, it will resonate with you.


Am I there yet?  Nope.


Am I pressing on toward the call? Yep.

 

"I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus" Philippians 3:14

Won't you join me, and together we can move forward in our own walks as well as be an encouragement to one another as we
Enjoy the Process.


♥Lori 

No comments: