Home Me & MineRecipesBlog RollBook List

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 2 - Believing I'm a Writer



Today’s challenge – to believe I’m a writer.  Truth be told, I’ve never really given it much thought, until God did some nudging in the last few months when I had all but shut this blog down.

I’ve really felt Him encouraging me to WRITE.  Therefore I am writing. 

I love this that Jeff said…
"We speak things that are not as though they were. Because we know deep in our hearts that we are, in fact, writers. Yes, we question ourselves and wonder if we’ll ever measure up. But deep in our souls, we know we were made to do this.
It’s time to stop doubting and believe it. Don’t do this lightly. Do it courageously. There’s more riding on this than you realize."

Honestly, I don’t know what is riding on this, but I know that HE is still nudging, therefore, I write…

Lori

No comments: