Home Me & MineRecipesBlog RollBook List

Friday, October 26, 2012

My Voice

I actually listened to my own voice yesterday on a recording.  It sounded crackly and squeeky and even little girlish.  But it sounded real, and full of the love it was delivering.  You see, I was ministering to a woman, and we recorded it, like we do every first Friday night of the month at church.  There are a team of us, and we minister.  We love the people, we share what is on the Father's heart with them, and we record it for them to have later.

But my voice.  I couldn't help but hear those qualities..squeeky, crackly, young girlish.  But when I listened, I heard the love I was sharing ~  The love the Father had for that woman.  I don't know her.  I may never see her again, but I was honored to share His love with her that night.

That's my desire here....To share His love with you...my friends.

And honestly, sometimes, well, most times really, I feel squeeky and crackly.  But my heart is only to share Him.  To share the  abundance of what He's done for me and mine.  

His love.  His grace.  His mercy.  Him...

That's the voice I desire.  Not only in this big ole blogosphere, but here...in real life...

Lord, please use my voice...
Lori

  Honored to link up with a wonderful mob of writers over at
Gypsy Mama's Five Minute Friday!


that I joined for the month of October.


8 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

The love of Christ comes through loud and clear. And I can't even hear your voice but it comes through in your words.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Lori said...

Thanks Debbie!!

Felecia said...

The squeaks and the crackly doesn't matter as long as what you say is in love.
Blessings,
Felecia

Allison C. Lee said...

What a fantastic idea...recording your voice. I'm not sure I'd even recognize my own!
I enjoyed your post...
Have a blessed weekend!

Nikki @ Simplystriving said...

I loved this! And I cherish you! (you never sound crackly to me! you echo grace...)

Oh what God can do through you...crackly you.

Denise said...

Blessings to you.

Elizabeth @seasonswithsoul said...

I can feel your sincerity! That's all that matters to God, not how we look or sound!

Elizabeth Anne May said...

I love your sincerity! Thanks for sharing.