Home Me & MineRecipesBlog RollBook List

Monday, October 1, 2012

ABC's of Me {Day 1 - 31 Days of Practice}

Hi all! It's day 1 of the {31 Days to practice} and I decided since I am essentially rebuilding my blog during this month of writing, that I'd start with a fun little ABC list that I saved a few weeks ago, and just never used it.  I tracked it back via Aurie and Crystal.
 
A. Age: 42 {though I don't feel it}

B. Bed size: Queen. We invested in a Sleep number bed a few years ago. I have a love/hate relationship with it.

C. Chore that you hate: Ironing. Just can't stand it, but it has to be done...

D. Dogs: One. A six year old Shizu-Bichon mix. Zoe. She's a trip.

E. Essential start to your day:#hellomornings - Bible Study, prayer, Twitter accountability, planning and exercise.

F. Favorite color: Purple...not light like lavender either...Purple.

G. Gold or Silver: Silver/White Gold all the way...love love love the look.

H. Height: 5' 2" - I'm quickly becoming the shortest in my house....

I. Instruments you play:  Right now, nothing. Growing up? Flute, Piccolo and Piano
J. Job title:  Home Manager, Part-time Church Secretary / Pastoral Assistant
K. Kids: Two.  Dancer - 15  and Drummer - 12

L. Live: Western New York

M. Mother’s name: Bev

N. Nickname: "Lor"

O. Overnight hospital stays:  Twice for delivering my kiddos.
P. Pet peeves:  Drivers who don't use the left turning lane.
Q. Quote from a movie: "I'm burdened with glorious purpose..."  {Granted it's spoken by the villain in The Avengers...}

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: Two. Sister - 4 yr younger / Brother - 8 yr younger

T. Time it takes you to get ready: On a good day - 30 minutes

V. Vegetable you hate:  Peas. Never liked them. Ever.
W. What makes you run late: Two adults, Two teenagers, One Bathroom... You do the math... :)

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Ankle. Lungs. Sinus.

Y. Yummy food that you make: Ice Cream Cake. Well, I did til we went gluten free, and I haven't figured it out yet.

Z. Zoo animal: Love me some Giraffes!

Want to play along? Tell me something about you in the comments - just for fun!

By the way, you can check out the other days in this month's series over here.

Lori

No comments: