Home Me & MineRecipesBlog RollBook List

Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Musings {8/13}


I recently started following Lisa, and when I read her post today, I knew I needed to hop on the Monday Musings bandwagon which started with Charlotte.
It was a great way to think about the last few days...


What I'm thinking: I’d really like to be caught up.  It seems we’ve been so bust lately that things have really fallen by the wayside.

What I'm reading:  Let’s see, I have a PILE of books I’d like to be reading…but instead it’s mostly blogs…sad huh?

What I'm listening to: Casting Crowns & The Afters.  We saw both in concert last week and I’m loving both of their albums!

What we're learning:
  How to love and deal with the people closest to us.  Things are a bit precarious right now in a few of our relationships…

What I'm watching:  The Olympics up until yesterday were pretty much on all the time….

What's cooking:
  Not too much lately.  A lot of dinners out lately…not cool.  I really have to get my menu-mojo back!

What I'm buying: I’m looking for a new desk for my office…which of course is leading to other furniture, paint, etc….

What I'm thankful for:
 A few days alone with My Man this week.  It’s been great to re-connect!

What I'm creating:  I’m working on a Writing our Family Mission Statement and re-evaluating My Personal Mission Statement; also working on building a binder for my Hello Mornings Routine.

What I'm planning: I’m working out a plan for our upcoming trip next month…details like where will the kids stay, reserving space at the kennel, blah blah blah.

What we did this last weekend: We had Drummer’s last baseball game Friday night and a Wedding all day Saturday!  FUN!!

What I'm looking forward to:
  The kids both being back in school.  Our household thrives on routine!

A picture to share:
 
Drummer's team went to a ball game of our local AAA team.  They were called to the field and everything.  It was a special thing for these boys!  Drummer is #8.

So, what's been going on in your world this week?
 
Lori

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Hi Lori! I am glad you did a Monday Musings with me! I love writng them - It is my way of keeping up with blogging, and letting every know what we are up to. Have a blessed week!

Unknown said...

I meant to come by sooner and comment, but the week got away from me! I'm starting Hello Mornings too (second try - LOL) and looking forward to the fact that it coincides with kiddo starting school. Jealous of that concert! I love The Afters - I really should get a CD.