1. My Recipe Binders. I have two of them. I dismantled my old system months ago, and now I have an even worse situation…slips of paper running a muck that really need a home. So I’d like to say I want to finish my recipe binders, but honestly, I’d like to start them…
2. iPhone Photo-a-Day. I have started this several times now. And some months I’ve done better than others. This month I’d like to go the whole month! #photoadayaug
3. Go to the beach with Hubs. The kiddos are gone for an entire week in August, and I just want to get away. With my man. No dog, kids, phone, etc.
I also do a 3 in 30 list for Books I want to read. The hardest part was deciding what books to read – there are just so many out there!
AUGUST 3 in 30 BOOK GOALS
1. The Circle Maker, by Mark Batterson (for Edification)
2. 31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo, by Bryan Allain (for Education)
3. The Harbinger, by Jonathan Cahn (for Enjoyment)
Last but not least – toward the end of the month I’ll be starting the Hello Mornings Challenge. I really need the accountability with my morning routine – Quiet time, Exercise, & Daily Planning.
How about you?
Do you set monthly goals? How are you doing on them?