Home Me & MineRecipesBlog RollBook List

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Savor 7 {Sat 8/18}



Lisa over at Stop & Smell the Chocolate does a neat meme on Saturday, that makes you stop and savor a few things from your week.  Here we go...
 

Scripture
He has shown you, O man, what is good;
And what does the Lord require of you
But to do justly,
To love mercy,
And to walk humbly with your God?  Micah 6:8

Stories/Story Tellers: Ann Voskamp is awesome!  This week she posted 10 Ways to be a Happier Mom.  This was, hands down, my favorite read of the week!!

Social: Both kiddos went to camp this week, so I had the week alone with My Man!  That just doesn't happen!  We spent a very quiet week, but we talked...alot.


Silly: While we were here alone this week I came around the corner and said "Hey honey, do you remember when..." and he came around the other corner and said "...I used to make iced hot chocolate?"  Whoa!  That was crazy!  That was exactly what I was going to ask him, and it's been a year or so since we've had them!  Funny how we think so much alike!
 
Snapshot: This was a sunset on our walk to get ice cream week...


Sips: Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee Mocha...that's my drink this week, and last week, and probably next week....

Sweets: We seldom do this, but we visited a local ice cream place TWICE this week!  I just love the french vanilla with Butterfinger crushed in it!


Have a great weekend!!
 
Lori

Linked with Lisa and her Savor 7 {Saturday} meme.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all your blessings Lori! Thank you so much for joining up! How lovely to have all week with your man - that is an awesome blessing! :)