Home Me & MineRecipesBlog RollBook List

Saturday, January 5, 2013

My 2013 Reading List

Photobucket
It's 2013 and I'm planning on reading more this year and I'm being Intentional about it by composing a list of books I already have in my possession either in print or on my Kindle.  I recognize that as the months go by, I will probably add to it...

As I was making the list, I decided to break it up into a couple of categories, just to see what I'll be focusing on.  I think I need to find a few more fun books dontcha think?


Education {the action or process of educating or of being educated}
     Family:
Spiritual Mentoring of Teens by Focus on the Family
The Five Love Languages of Teenagers by Gary Chapman
     Blog / Time Management:
Carolyn 101 by Carolyn Kepcher
21 Days to a More Disciplined Life by Crystal Paine
31 Days to Find Your Blogging Mojo by Bryan Allain
Tell Your Time by Amy Lynn Andrews
Reach by Laura Krokos & Angie Pratt
Quitter by Jon Acuff
Margin by Richard Swenson
The “Do What You Can” Plan by Holley Gerth

Edification {to improve especially in moral and religious knowledge}
     Small Group Teaching:
The Cry God Hears by Barbara Yoder
     For ME:
Grace For The Good Girl by Emily Freeman
One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
Wrecked by Jeff Goins
Kingdom Journeys by Seth Barnes
Desperate by Sally Clarkson & Sarah Mae {due out in Jan.}
     Prayer / Spiritual:
The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson
Praying Circles Around Your Children by Mark Batterson
Crushing the Spirits of Greed & Poverty by Dr. Sandie Freed
The Jezebel Yoke by Dr. Sandie Freed

Entertainment {amusement or diversion provided especially by performers}
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Coming Home by Karen Kingsbury

So, what are you reading this year?  I'm always looking for ideas... {hint hint}

Photobucket
Intentional 150

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lori! Great list! I can't recommend it enough - Grace For The Good Girl has rocked my socks off!! Best book I read in 2012.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving such a wonderful comment!

Bri