Home Me & MineRecipesBlog RollBook List

Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 2012 - 3 in 30 goals…

3in30-e1304446364370

I’m not much for making New Year’s Resolutions, but this year I am into making some changes and getting some things done.

In my blog trolling reading lately, I came across this wonderful site 3 in 30  by Meghan and Ashley. It’s a great way to take our to-do lists and break them down into manageable pieces that get accomplished during a 30 day period. 

One month – 3 goals accomplished – I’m IN!

This month, I will be working on the following in three areas:

1.  Household:
*
Update my Christmas Binder – finish up 2011 and set up for 2012
*Change Doctor’s Offices (GP and Pediatrician)
2.  Blog:
*Update my blog – change header and signature, start our GF Story
3. Personal:
*Work on my morning schedule (quiet time, exercise, etc.)
*Date Night with Chris (want to do this monthly)
*Read my three books for this month
 

What are three goals you want to accomplish this month?
Lori 

3 in 30 

No comments: