Home Me & MineRecipesBlog RollBook List

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

3 in 30 Jan. Recap

3in30-e1304446364370

John tonsilsIt’s hard to believe January is just about over.  As I sit here writing, I’m with my Drummer-boy who had a tonsillectomy earlier today.  He hurts.  So does his mama.  I hate when my babies hurt.

Anyway, with all of the tonsil drama this month, I am amazed I actually got some things done.  Here is my original post.

My January Goals -

1.  Household:
*Update my Christmas Binder – finish up 2011 and set up for 2012 – Done!
*Change Doctor’s Offices (GP and Pediatrician) – Moved to March after the tonsil crisis.
2. 
Blog:
*Update my blogchange header and signature,
start our GF Story – still gotta do that story – maybe in March at the 1 year mark…
3. Personal:
*Work on my morning schedule (quiet time, exercise, etc.) –
due to the fast at church, I have pretty much established a daily 6am wake up and quiet time. 
*Date Night with Chris (want to do this monthly) – turned into a family date, but we did a couple @ home dates – breakfast and lunch.
*Read my three  two books for this month – will finish the other two in Feb.

So yeah, I think I did pretty good.

How about you?  Did you accomplish what you wanted to in January? 
If you haven’t already, head over and check out the 3 in 30 site.

Enjoy!
♥Lori

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job on accomplishing those goals. Isn't that the great thing on blogging to help hold our selves accountable.

Jenni said...

Wonderful progress! I still have to figure out what I want to work on for February... I guess I should get on that since it's here now! :)